Backed by rich industry experience, we are engaged in offering our clients Potassium Sulphate that is appreciated for its accurate composition, highly effectiveness and longer shelf life. This chemical is formulated at our professionals end using the best grade basic materials under the guidance of a skilled team of professionals. The offered range of Potassium Sulphate is available in different packaging options at highly competitive prices as per the precise needs of the clients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What are the uses of potassium sulphate?
Potassium sulphate is used as a fertilizer, as a herbicide, and as a drying agent.
2) How is potassium sulphate produced?
Potassium sulphate is produced by the reaction of potassium chloride with sulphuric acid.
3) What are the properties of potassium sulphate?
Potassium sulphate is a white, crystalline solid. It is soluble in water and insoluble in ethanol.
4) What are the storage requirements for potassium sulphate?
Potassium sulphate should be stored in a cool, dry place.
5) What are the transportation requirements for potassium sulphate?
Potassium sulphate must be transported in a dry, well-ventilated container. It should be kept away from heat and sources of ignition.