lean manufacturing techniques and procedures have enhanced our
capability to produce chemicals of high standards. Chemicals formulated
by us offer effectiveness, safety and longer shelf life. Our products
- Ammonium Chloride
- Ammonium Sulphate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Mix Micronutrients
- Water Soluble NPK
- Potassium Sulphate
- Calcium Chloride
- Calcium Nitrate
- Calcium Nitrite
- Magnesium Sulphate
- Copper Sulphate
- Ferrous Sulphate
QualityWe are aimed at serving our clients with a flawless range of products and services. In order o achieve our commitment, total client satisfaction by providing quality range of products, we have made a good investment for building a in-house quality testing lab. This unit is well equipped with all sorts of latest quality testing tools and instruments which is supervised a team of experience quality experts. Our unit supports us in monitoring the entire production process, hence superior quality products are produced every time where raw materials are approved, finished products are tested, packaging and labeling is conformed as per the industry standards and procedures.
Manufacturing Setup-We have set our manufacturing unit in G.I.D.C. Ankleshwar, 393002 Dist. Bharuch, Gujarat. The strategic location of our manufacturing unit provides us various advantages and facilitate our production and supply speed. Apart from this, location of our unit also supports is in cutting down the huge expenditure especially investments made in the transportation department. Following are the striking attributes of our manufacturing capabilities and facilities:-
- Procured raw materials are tested prior to manufacturing process
- Ph, gravity and other various parameter tests are conducted in manufacturing process
- Final test is conducted for ready to pack products.
Industries We Serves-
- Total area of our infrastructure is 1050 sq mater
- Our total production capacity is 800 M.T. per month
- Our advanced laboratory is well fitted with latest tools and equipment.
- Research and studies are organized in regular basis, in order to improve the quality of existing products and newly introduced chemical entities and products.
For more information download pdf